You have got to check out my wonderful new friend Ira Rott’s. I am here to tell you, her patters are 5 Star, A++, as good as they get patterns!! Her patterns are so fabulously written even beginners will enjoy them. Ira’s patterns have written instructions + symbol instructions + large photos + (some) even have a “How To” Youtube video’s.
I am having such a blast working on the Pineapple Lace Parasol Pattern. What I thought I could never due because it looked so complicated and hard, Ira has made it simple and easy.
About Ira Rott: a Knit & Crochet Designer who lives in Southern Ontario, Canada. She began learning her skills from her mom, grandma, and great grandma when she was in middle school. This wonderful tradition has been passed on from generation to generation in her family, and has become her passion through design. She loves working with yarn and other fibers to express her ideas. She also enjoy graphic design that helps to enhance her PDF Patterns and Books.
Make sure to check out all of Ira’s fabulous locations.
• IraRott Inc. Web Site — https://irarott.com/
• Blog — http://blog.irarott.com/
• Ravelry — http://www.ravelry.com/designers/ira-rott
• Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/Ira.Rott.Design
• Pinterest — https://www.pinterest.com/irarott/
• Twitter — https://twitter.com/IraRott
• YouTube — https://www.youtube.com/user/irarott
New Items are always being added, Please Heart/Like/Share Nyx’s Notions™ and return again soon.
Have a Very Blessed and Lovely Day,
Nyx DarkSky® of Nyx’s Notions™
(Share with Friends)